Friday, November 04, 2005

Now, We're Cookin'

Today was a little easier in the NaNoWriMo dept. I think I'm getting in the groove and the novel seems to writing itself, at this point. I'm a little more motivated to focus on quality since one of the young ladies, at work (an Engineering tech), was very interested in seeing an excerpt from the part of the novel that focused on a character based on her. Oddly enough, I had hit the nail on the head and highlighted something that actually was a reflection of an event in her life. She liked it and told me I should definitely continue on. Man, that felt good.

2 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger Cullen Waters said...

That's good to hear. I've felt that way m'self at times.

Right now isn't one of them, but stll...

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

Woo hoo, when the writing flows like that...especially when you feel the book is writing itself--you're in the ZONE. Keep at it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home