Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Running With the Monsters

Here it is, the close of day 8 of NaNoWriMo and I'm back in the fast lane. I'm not sure what it says about me, but every time I feel myself slowing down, I just kick the creepy stuff up a notch and everything is just fine. Talk about going off on a tangent, though. I've gone from a straightforward "girl meets ghoul" type of tale to a murder investigation. Now, it's a battle of demons taking place in a 16th century Native American village that sets the backdrop for all the events that occur in our present. I had to do a couple of small revisions to the beginning of that scenario to make it all fit, logically ("logically"?). Anyway, I'm just glad this stuff hasn't invaded my dreams, yet. Hmmmm.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

Wow, it really sounds like you've got the fever on this one. You've latched onto a story that was floating out there and had your name on it.

Needless to say, I'm itching to read it, someday.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Cullen Waters said...

Sounds good and interesting to me, too.

...

Wanted to say more than that, but my brain's a bit fried...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home