Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Keep on Truckin'

Another 3,000 words and I've sprinted past the half way point only a day late! Not to worry, though. At this pace, I'll be well ahead of the game by Friday. I've got to build some serious cushion in case I'm slowed down by a random turkey dinner, next week. I can feel one out there, wielding it's arsenal of mash potatoes, candied yams and cranberry sauce. It's a trap, I know. But I suspect the family is plotting against me. No matter. I'll pay them back with endless references to NaNoWriMo! They'll be sorry, then, I tell you. Yes. Yes, indeed...

3 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

Yes, they'll all be sorry! Laugh at me, will they? Who's laughing now! Mwa ha ha ha ha! Oh wait, that's my line, sorry--

Anyway, good on word count. Keep on plugging. It will be way cool to point at the latest H. Brennan bestseller in the shop and say "Hey, I knew that guy."

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

By the way, nothing to do with NaNoWriMo (shocking!), but your link to Nathan's film reviews doesn't work. I think there's an extra slash at the end that needs to be removed.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger hbrennan said...

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home