Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Winding Down

Well, it looks like I might be finished with NaNoWriMo by the end of this weekend (if I don't eat too much turkey). I'm glad to see that they exceeded their fund raising goal, too. You know, I even might consider doing this again, next year. For those who have never attempted this, I more than recommend it. At least, when I'm done, I can add to my short list of things that I actually finished (big time challenge-wise). Well, the holiday looms ahead. We'll see you, tomorrow...

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

Good on ya, Henry, for donating (I saw the halo). If I had money...well, gosh, so many dreams begin this way...sigh. I didn't, though, so I didn't.

Cna't wait to read yours, which is as good a time as any to ask, when it's on the NY Times bestseller list, how do we get a discount? Or DO we?

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger hbrennan said...

A discount, eh? Here I thought I was gonna have to pay you. Oh wait, I hope I'm not hurting my profit margin here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home