Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Yeeee---haaaaa!!!

Sorry about that title, but I feel like I'm riding a wild bucking stallion. Yes, that's right, folks - another 4,500 words today! The weird part is, it isn't half bad. I'm actually making an argument for a demon to enter our plane of existence, even though their nature is diametrically opposed to a human's. Of course, I could just be delirious and be typing out "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" over and over. I'll have to check, in the morning. Well, that leaves me with slightly less than 2,000 words to go. That means I can do a thoughtful job on my ending. Watch, there’ll be a power outage tomorrow and I’ll be forced to commit Seppuku. Maybe not.

4 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

Rock, rock, rock and roll! Hell, everyone here--including various demons--have been pulling for you.

Course, that might be seen in a BAD way, but not round these parts.

Man, oh man, I have got to get some autographed first editions so I can sell them on eBay--cough, I mean, treasure them forever.

Oh, and as for power outages, SAVE and SAVE OFTEN.

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Cullen Waters said...

Excellent!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger hbrennan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger hbrennan said...

Rats! You're on to me. Although I have to agree with the "sad" part. I'm pleased, though, with the story, itself. However, it's going to take a bit of work to polish this "diamond in the rough". Oh, wait, that didn't sound like I was avoiding my "Oasis of the Zombies" write up did it? No, no. Perish the thought ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home