Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Making My Way to a Small Vacation

Well, back to the daily grind, this evening. My nose is recovering from a really nice bite mark from the new Shih Tzu (“Miss Cocoa”). She didn’t mean it, of course. She just got a little carried away while attempting to “attack” me while jumping around on my bed. I’ll have to remember not to stick my face so close to her (or dogs in general, I guess) while we’re playing, At least until she develops some control over her enthusiasm. McGhee (the “poodle man”) was very disapproving of Miss Cocoa’s antics and I expected him to suggest an attorney, once he noticed the spot of blood on my nose. The cats were ambivalent (as ever). Just two more weeks of work and I get nine days off for the Christmas\New Years holiday. Until then, though, its eleven hours a day at my job, so my movie viewing and writing times are a bit restricted. I’ll be catching up, though. I need to start getting myself in shape for B-fest in January. That’s my wife’s Christmas present to me, if I haven’t already mentioned it. Yes, she’s sending me to Chicago. In January. To watch 24 hours of bad movies. Ya gotta love her.

4 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Cullen Waters said...

That sounds cool.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger mikelietz said...

That's a nice Christmas present, all right.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

Wow, you'll get to post your review over at Ken's site and everything.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger hbrennan said...

Yes, I'm really looking forward to that. I've been a fan of Jabootu for quite some time (you'll see me in the chat room on a regular basis). I truly admire Ken's ability to write in so humorous a vein at such great length.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home