Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Only Thing Constant Is...

The last few days have gone by quickly. Things were pretty muck OK at work. Nothing really new. But with my boss being out for the last three weeks, on vacation, I'm left taking up the slack, so there’s been little time for writing. I was reading Beckoning Chasm’s thoughts on the direction of his blog. I’ve been considering that, as of late, too. Unlike Jabootu’s Bad Blogging Dimension, there’s no inherent direction that I’m pointed in. I can appreciate James Lilek’s work on his “Bleat”, but his talent far outshines my own. He can ramble on about his daughter for a considerable length of time, then suddenly insert a humorous aside that comes straight out of nowhere. If I could accomplish that, then I wouldn’t need a specific direction. Shoot, I don’t even have artwork to display like Cullen or Chasm. It was different when I was doing NaNoWriMo. I was in fever pitch mode and I was really excited about something. But when the days slip one into the other, it can be hard to be creative or humorous. So I think I’ll consider a new direction for this blog. Movie reviews have been done to death – so maybe something along the line of psychological observation. Or not. We’ll see…

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

Whatever it is, I look forward to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home