Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Moving on ...

Well. After a bit of a vacation to reflect on my life and it's current path, I've finally decided to continue on with the blog. That's kind of a funny way of looking at things, I guess. "Continue on with the blog". Sort of a metaphor, I suppose. I'm making a few changes in my life - hopefully for the better. Although, in my heart, I pretty much know they're for the better. So I guess that's where my blog is ultimately heading. No more writing (or doing) to please others. No more tired slogging through life and writing. I've decided to be more focused on what I truly understand vs. what I think should happen or shouldn't happen. As I close in on the 50 year mark, it's time for a change. I either grip the mid-life crises stick in a panic and run out and buy a Harley or I use what I know to make a few improvements. I've chosen the latter. Sure, I may write a review or expose a piece of creative writing. But that won't be my objective. My objective will be to re-affirm the things that I've know all along, but never had the guts to fully use. I kind of like that. So here it begins. A collection of daily antics, metaphysical observations and, who knows, maybe a bizarre movie review, here and there. Join me if you wish. Or not. But man, I've waited a lot of years for this. Onward...

2 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

This sounds like it will be very interesting to watch. Looking forward to it most definitely.

I still don't know what to do with mine. Now that the idea of "I should do something" has appeared, any attempt to formulate what just makes my brain shut down.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger hbrennan said...

I really appreciate your comments. It's nice to have some outside feedback on one's life circumstances. The Internet - There is no substitute...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home