Monday, March 27, 2006

A Nice Day for a White Wedding

Had a nice weekend, for the most part. I attended the wedding of one of the employees on Saturday. She’s from Romania, speaks five languages and is one of the sweetest young ladies you could ever hope to meet. She was a teacher in her native country. Where I work, she repairs plotters (very large printers about the size of an electronic piano). The ceremony, itself, was beautiful with a reception and dance that followed. This was the first opportunity that I had to dance in quite some time. The music was standard fare with the notable exception of “Brick House” by The Commodores, which really got me going.
Anyway, nothing much new beyond that. Tonight is “24” night at my house. Those darn terrorists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home